Greetings

Forums General Introduction Greetings

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi

I’m Dark Server 2008, I’m new to these forums but have been around for quite some time on the main site answering questions and helping people in the 240 days Evaluation comment area.

I’m an educated C# and VB.Net developer/coder and love everything that comes to IT.
        I love the server versions of Windows and everything it has to offer.
        I think that Windows Server 2008 R2 is a great OS with much potential.

I love games and play as much as possible when I have the time for it.

I’ll see you around!

C# and SQL

Current:

Intel C2D E7400 OC @ 3,5GHz
        XFX nVidia GeForce 9800GT 512MB
        CORSAIR 8GB DDR2 XMS2 RAM
        LG 42″ HDTV LCD TV

Currently playing: Akumajou Dracula X – Gekka no Yasoukyoku, Sega Saturn

Arris

Hey Dark Server 2008,

I indeed recognize you from all comments you have posted/help you have given at the pages in the manual! 🙂 I’m glad you like to use Server 2008 R2 for daily use and to explore all features included.

See you around at the forum / comment pages! 😉

Arris

Anonymous

Hey Dark Server 2008,

I indeed recognize you from all comments you have posted/help you have given at the pages in the manual! 🙂 I’m glad you like to use Server 2008 R2 for daily use and to explore all features included.

See you around at the forum / comment pages! 😉

Arris

Anonymous

Thanks Arris

I feel so welcome here, I will try to stop by as often as I can here.

I post quite often in the Comment of 240 Days evaluation area and noticed I first started in August 2009 around the launch, haha 🙂 have all these months really passed? 😯

Well Windows Server rocks no question about it and I will continue to work on this platform for a very long time, to bad I don’t have so much time anymore to test things like I want to, I guess things in life change.

I will definetly try to help out as best I can.

Thanks again.

C# and SQL

Current:

LG 42″ HDTV LCD TV

Anonymous

Thanks Arris

I feel so welcome here, I will try to stop by as often as I can here.

I post quite often in the Comment of 240 Days evaluation area and noticed I first started in August 2009 around the launch, haha 🙂 have all these months really passed? 😯

Well Windows Server rocks no question about it and I will continue to work on this platform for a very long time, to bad I don’t have so much time anymore to test things like I want to, I guess things in life change.

I will definetly try to help out as best I can.

Thanks again.

C# and SQL

Current:

LG 42″ HDTV LCD TV

Arris

@Dark Server 2008 wrote:

Haha, yeah, time flies! 😆 @Dark Server 2008 wrote:

That’s my problem too: I have to spend 6 days and evenings per week for my study and use Sunday as a day to cool down.

Sounds like we should change our way of life! 😉

Anonymous

@Dark Server 2008 wrote:

Haha, yeah, time flies! 😆 @Dark Server 2008 wrote:

That’s my problem too: I have to spend 6 days and evenings per week for my study and use Sunday as a day to cool down.

Sounds like we should change our way of life! 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.