- 8th May 2009 at 16:47 #48354
dont see why gameux.dll wouldnt work, at least the game I know that asked for it works normally, the games explorer is another story… it installed and the links got there but they wouldnt execute and after a while only a empty folder that says “x items” is what was left…
- 16th May 2009 at 10:56 #48355
Well, I tried to install gameux.dll from Windows 7 RC and it works well.
So, I made an installer (which is included as attachment) for it… 😉
- 16th May 2009 at 10:59 #48356
I also got Windows 7 Aero (Improved Windows Vista Aero mouse pointers) mouse pointers working…
- 16th May 2009 at 11:37 #48357
I probably got “Game Controllers” Control Panel from Windows 7 working too. 😉
- 16th May 2009 at 20:53 #48358
thank you, I had to do the gameux.dll manually cause the installer said the module “WindowsSystem32gameux.dll” and “WindowsSysWOW64gameux.dll” failed to load tho.
- 21st June 2009 at 19:47 #48359
AsciiWolf thanks for all the files there working great do you have the game explorer from win 7 ?
- 30th June 2009 at 09:43 #48360
- 5th May 2009 at 14:12 #43652
Does somebody got working this two things in Server 2008 r2 RC?
I really want to move to 2008 r2, but I like Games Explorer, which I can’t found for r2. That’s the only thing, why I’m still using Win 2008 instead of Win 2008 r2…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.