From Germany

Forums General Introduction From Germany

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello.

Im from Germany. I use Win Server 2k8 for three month and changed it to a great workstation.

Thanx, that you publish things like the cursors and the game panel. I search this things in german language. The sidebar is already in Germany. I changed the name of the cursors.

Tonight i search the game panel in germany. I talk with people that installed Vista, so they send me the files.

Arris

Hey, welcome on the win2k8workstation forums! If you have a German Vista installation it’s very easy to just copy all de-DE (or whatever they call it) folders to your Windows 2008 pc. If you don’t have an other (suitable) pc and doesn’t want to have a dual-boot you can easily install a virtualization application like Hyper-V (only included in win2k8 x64), Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 or one of the many non-Microsoft applications.

See you around! 😉

Greetings, Arris

Sorry… i search people who have installed it.

That files are copyrighted, whats about that? You post it here for free? No fear about microsoft?

When I have all the files, i will post it.

welcome to the site I just got here as well ! 😉 Sun just released an awesome VM machine software so try that out. I am going to once I get my new pc. it’s totally free unlike MSVPC and VMware. Virtualbox was good according to networkworld or some site like that too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.