Free Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Product Key

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Free Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Product Key

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

More Free Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition (MAK) Product Key
      Please Add Msn Group:[email protected]

Arris: This doesn’t look very legal to me so I blurred the keys. Please explain why this is legal or remove your post and read the [localurl=viewtopic.php?f=23&t=969:3kqzwheq]Rules[/localurl:3kqzwheq]. We ‘d like to keep this forum clean of illegal activities.

Could you please explain? 😯
      I mean, is this legal or what?

Anonymous

Could you please explain? 😯

I would like an explanation for this. Looks very intresting.

Anonymous

@Krkan wrote:

I’m sure Microsoft will eventually blacklist those keys anyway so you won’t be able to pass WGA or use Windows Update.

Besides, being a pirate is not cool. 😉

Anonymous

@Krkan wrote:

I’m sure Microsoft will eventually blacklist those keys anyway so you won’t be able to pass WGA or use Windows Update.

Besides, being a pirate is not cool. 😉

@Sevener wrote:

Unless and until the topic author can provide an explanation, you should assume it isn’t.

Anonymous

@Sevener wrote:

Unless and until the topic author can provide an explanation, you should assume it isn’t.

In the meantime, if you are a student you can get a free key from DreamSpark.

Anonymous

In the meantime, if you are a student you can get a free key from DreamSpark.

Hm, looks like these are MS Volume Licencing Multiple Activation (MAK) keys…
                Don’t know, if it’s legal to redistribute MAK keys this way…

Anonymous

Hm, looks like these are MS Volume Licencing Multiple Activation (MAK) keys…
                  Don’t know, if it’s legal to redistribute MAK keys this way…

maybye if they were reject OEM keys for cancelled orders, or overstock keys leftover from an IT Enterprise company that went bankrupt, sold thier keys to this person on the forums, and they are forced to give them away since they cannot sell. “in this economy” LOLz.

Anonymous

maybye if they were reject OEM keys for cancelled orders, or overstock keys leftover from an IT Enterprise company that went bankrupt, sold thier keys to this person on the forums, and they are forced to give them away since they cannot sell. “in this economy” LOLz.

@RemixedCat wrote:

Don’t give them any ideas to back themselves up 😆

Anonymous

@RemixedCat wrote:

Don’t give them any ideas to back themselves up 😆

well this is true one office gave away keys they had for free as a revenge against thier software company! It was funny The company got the keys for next to nothing anyways since they got over 2,000 and the company was loaded but switched software companies and pulled this becuase the other company was being a _____ so they did that.

Anonymous

well this is true one office gave away keys they had for free as a revenge against thier software company! It was funny The company got the keys for next to nothing anyways since they got over 2,000 and the company was loaded but switched software companies and pulled this becuase the other company was being a _____ so they did that.

Viewing 18 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.