Fable 3 (Work)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I did some testing and the g4w work, but not fable 3.

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
      Application Name: F3Secu.exe
      Application Version: 0.1.0.11
      Application Timestamp: 00000000
      Fault Module Name: F3Secu.exe
      Fault Module Version: 0.1.0.11
      Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
      Exception Code: c000001d
      Exception Offset: 0053e0fd
      OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.272.7
      Locale ID: 6153
      Additional Information 1: 793d
      Additional Information 2: 793d382550d3b7555d7d00e61e1a2b09
      Additional Information 3: fe96
      Additional Information 4: fe96d427c821571cd17b460031d3d7ff

by my tests SecuROM is the problem, need crack to remove security.
      I do not know the solution 🙁

A good site of reference that I use is GameCopyWorld.

Try this.

http://gf.wiretarget.com/fable_3.htm

I am not advocating piracy rather trying to provide you with a workaround to play a game on an unsupported operating system. You own the game and you have a legit key…so there should be no problem.

😥 Not working
      I need someone with original game for test:

If you have any issues starting the game, make sure you run Microsofts EMET http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...0-362559fd2f04 and be sure to temporarily disable any security features you migth have (the DRM doesn't seem to get along nicely with DEP, SEHOP, ASLR and such, neither does GFWL even tho it comes from Microsoft and you would think they would ensure their own more recent software running with advanced, modern scurity featues of their own OS, but apparently not) in use, while I agree this really sucks it is I would bet for most ppl one of the main causes for not beiing able to run the game.

Also before you "try" to start fable III, launch the GFWL client manually (as an admin), make sure it logs u in, minimize it but leave it running (if you just had installed it or signed up to GFWL you might have to log in on their website a second time after confirming your email adress to additionally confirm their "terms of service" (yeah i know why not integrate this into the GFWL client). On my Windows 7 x64 I could not launch the game without doing all these steps.

waiting new crack for remove securom or add support to windows 2008 r2 (I find dll that could be missing, but not found.)

Good news, The cause of bug is SEHOP (Structured Exception Handling Overwrite Protection) that is enabled in Windows Server 2008 R2 and in Windows Server 2008 and disabled in windows 7.

Make SEHOP off:

run regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession Managerkernel
      remove DisableExceptionChainValidation and DistributeTimers

Need too Games Explorer, disable DEP and game for live.

I think that SEHOP is cause of bug Dirt 3 and witcher 2, need test.

PS: Fable 3 work in my windows 2008 r2 and sorry my english.
      PS2: Make backup your registry.

@Allukend wrote:

Good news, The cause of bug is SEHOP (Structured Exception Handling Overwrite Protection) that is enabled in Windows Server 2008 R2

I think that SEHOP is cause of bug Dirt 3 and witcher 2, need test.

YOU ARE A GOD! I have been fighting for 3 days to get Dirt 3 to run on 2008 R2. This is EXACTLY what was causing DSS failure to launch!

CONFIRMED TO FIX DSS LAUNCH FAILURE FOR DIRT 3. BUT….game crashing to desktop upon race loading. Taking this to my Dirt 3 thread.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.