› Forums › General › General Discussion › Downgrade Enterprise to Standard
- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 7 months ago by mitohund.
- 2nd September 2008 at 14:23 #43314
I installed enterprise instead of the standard version that is part of my action pack. Does anybody know if I can do an in place downgrade to server 2008 standard or should I just re-install everything? Thanks.
- 2nd September 2008 at 19:01 #47070
why what is the problem with enterprise ?
- 8th September 2008 at 21:28 #47071
if u wanna active it with standard edition key
replace the token.dat file with standard token.dat file
u could find it in the the disk of the installation install.wim
u could do it with the same idea like the crack to server 2008 with token.dat of vista
its working on the same idea
the edition that appear will changed to standard
- 17th November 2010 at 14:27 #47072
Is this also possible with R2? If so, where do I find the tokens.dat?
- 6th September 2011 at 17:56 #47073
I think it should work in R2…
- 4th November 2011 at 01:13 #47074
I know this is an old topic. Can someone explain to me how to change the tokes.dat file. I grabbed the standard one from the .iso and tried to replace my enterprise one with it but the activation still says I have enterprise. What do I need to do?
I have r2 btw.
- 4th November 2011 at 09:45 #47075
Sorry. After a bit of experimenting it didn’t work for me, so I installed Standard.
Good luck anyway!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.