DotNet Framework 3.5 SP1

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Applications Compatibility DotNet Framework 3.5 SP1

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi ev1!

I’ve been trying for hours to install the .Net Framework 3.5 SP1… on win08r2… in vain.
      I haven’t managed to find a way over this.

I’ve tried it two ways:
      1 – the usual installer (offline/online) with administrator rights and without, with all compatibility choices
      2 – the role/features way that it (the usual installer) says I should be using instead, after spending some time trying to find it, I discovered I just had to check some dotnetfx box in the webserver install properties

Now I’m stuck, none would work.
      Does anyone have any idea where I missed something?

Thanks a lot
      Nick

For thos who encountered the same problem:
      It looks like it needs to be set up first thing after installing of the OS, otherwise you get stuck like I was.
      I reinstalled and everything is now fine. 👿

Anonymous

For thos who encountered the same problem:
        It looks like it needs to be set up first thing after installing of the OS, otherwise you get stuck like I was.
        I reinstalled and everything is now fine. 👿

Arris

@4mole wrote:

That sucks, but I’m glad it works now. Also thanks for posting the solution for the other people that have this problem! :geek:

Anonymous

@4mole wrote:

That sucks, but I’m glad it works now. Also thanks for posting the solution for the other people that have this problem! :geek:

Viewing 4 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.