Documents

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Cryptography, An Introduction, 3rd edition, by Nigel Smart

Just click on the link, or enter the URL above in your browser, and the download should start automatically.
      Note: it might take a few seconds (10-20) before it starts, just be patient …

Also, please note that this is “work in progress”, I need to learn how Onedrive works….;)
      Fx. I just noticed that the downloads does not start if i am logged out from Onedrive.
      So you might have to select the file “manually” by clicking on it…

Note: This is perfectly legal as the author himself has made the book available for download, on his own homepage: https://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nigel/

Just click on the link, or enter the URL above in your browser, and the download should start automatically.
      Note: it might take a few seconds (10-20) before it starts, just be patient …

Also, please note that this is “work in progress”, I need to learn how Onedrive works….;)
      Fx. I just noticed that the downloads does not start if i am logged out from Onedrive.
      So you might have to select the file “manually” by clicking on it…

Security Engineering, by Ross Anderson

Note: This is perfectly legal as the author himself has made the book available for download, on his own webbpage.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.