Documents

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hackerman1

Just click on the link, or enter the URL above in your browser, and the download should start automatically.
        Note: it might take a few seconds (10-20) before it starts, just be patient …

Also, please note that this is “work in progress”, I need to learn how Onedrive works….;)
        Fx. I just noticed that the downloads does not start if i am logged out from Onedrive.
        So you might have to select the file “manually” by clicking on it…

Security Engineering, by Ross Anderson

Note: This is perfectly legal as the author himself has made the book available for download, on his own webbpage.

Anonymous

Cryptography, An Introduction, 3rd edition, by Nigel Smart

Just click on the link, or enter the URL above in your browser, and the download should start automatically.
          Note: it might take a few seconds (10-20) before it starts, just be patient …

Also, please note that this is “work in progress”, I need to learn how Onedrive works….;)
          Fx. I just noticed that the downloads does not start if i am logged out from Onedrive.
          So you might have to select the file “manually” by clicking on it…

Note: This is perfectly legal as the author himself has made the book available for download, on his own homepage: https://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nigel/

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.