cool!

Forums General Feedback cool!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I found this forum today & am loving the whole site. I’m going to do this with my laptop I should be getting in the mail this week. How many other people are actually doing this? Luckily I have an msdn account & dont have to do the whole eval thing…

Arris

Thanks for the compliments! There are hundreds unique visitors a day with many returning visitors, so I guess quite a lot people do use Windows Server 2008 as their home pc/laptop Operating System. Everyone should use it in stead of Vista! 😉

Good luck installing Server 2008 on your laptop! 🙂

Arris

Thanks for the compliments! There are hundreds unique visitors a day with many returning visitors, so I guess quite a lot people do use Windows Server 2008 as their home pc/laptop Operating System. Everyone should use it in stead of Vista! 😉

Anonymous

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • The topic ‘cool!’ is closed to new replies.