Comprehensive Server 2008 R2 Workstation conversion guide…

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Comprehensive Server 2008 R2 Workstation conversion guide…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Howdy partners!

Pondo pete here and I’m gonna write a comprehensive server 2008 R2 conversion guide as well as a slipstreamed ISO file containing such conversions! Stay tuned younguns and watch the horizons!

Thanks, and giddyup for the best Operating System this side of the mesa!

Why????????

@pondo wrote:

Why????????

Anyone who watches Stargate would appreciate my last post.

I know about stargate, but why in this thread though?

@pondo wrote:

I know about stargate, but why in this thread though?

Because your original post was cowboy-based so I added the stargate flavor of “yee haw”. Get it now?

Aww yeah I got it! Just wasn’t sure which “it” I got! LOL.

I have written the first chapter…. problem is I am trying to find a good blog host but most of them are kinda meh. Google Apps looks good, but there is no PHP support. WordPress charges premiums for things like CSS, Blogspot is slow and they have deleted a lot of blogs, WordPress on your own server is hard because finding a good server for cheap that would support large files for my tech downloads is really tough.

Got any cloud/SAN solution based hosting providers for less then 100 bucks a month let me know please! I would like to start a tech blog and downloads site of my own. Thank you very much!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.