Chi-town here!

Forums General Introduction Chi-town here!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Kinda new to the server platform, but have some experiecne with server 2003.

I’m an Audio and video guy so all my applications will deal with such. I’m also a beta tester for Magix Sequoia Audio sequencer.

If I stumble across cool things along the way with server2008, Ill be sure to post them here.

Oh, Go Sox! and vote for Obama! πŸ˜€

Hello Dr.Funk,

You are welcome here with all of us. Thanks for your presentation.

I supposed you come from the USA, talking about Obama; here, there are a lot of people from Europe. I am used to hear on TV, talking about the sentence “Casse toi pauvre con” from Sarkozy, that shook a lot of people around France. πŸ˜€

We hope you’ll enjoy your presence and do not hesitate to ask or answer questions in sections. Here you’ll find a lot of experts, working in different fields about computers, networks, etc… (I am not included in those experts 😎 )

Have a great experience on this forum !

Γ‰tienne

Hello, fellow Illini!

We may be from the same state, but we are around 8 hours apart. I live way down around Marion, IL north of Paducah, KY.

Thank you for joining and we look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Thanks and greets fello Illini! πŸ˜€

I had to replace my C drive just yesterday so I get to reinstall 2008, but once I do Ill start posting all the working and non working audio apps I have. Might just work out as a DAW. Digital Audio Workstation, just as a friendly fyi.

Go Sox! 😳

Welcome to the site. πŸ˜›

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.