I have used the workstation conversion tools, so I enabled desktop experience, netframework 3 etc. Then I created another user and added my microsoft account.
My problem is that certain metro apps wont start and I dunno what causes it.
I have tried the following, they start and load but then just exist/closes/minimizes. I have tried runing as admin account and standard account with no difference, I have enabled all services. I haven’t tried with windows 8 yet if it has the same issue. Could someone check if it is only me or if it is server 2012 and if there is a work around.
The programs so far that wont work are: