Cannot Load themes

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Cannot Load themes

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I follow the tutorials, installed Desktop Experience Service, Started it., and downloaded and install window 7 themes. But after i right click choose personalization, there are no themes for me to select, everything said: Loading..

Please see the attached below, I let it wait for more than 5min and restart and try several times , it still said: loading..

Does any one know how to fix this, it’s very frustrated..

Did you ensure that the proper services are started? The “desktop experience” server feature gets installed, however the services need to be started.

Anonymous

Did you ensure that the proper services are started? The “desktop experience” server feature gets installed, however the services need to be started.

i guess, the problem occur when i used the convertor and graphic drivers, after i reinstall server 2008 and follow the step…everything works fine now.

Thanks

Anonymous

i guess, the problem occur when i used the convertor and graphic drivers, after i reinstall server 2008 and follow the step…everything works fine now.

Thanks

yes, it is always a good idea to install the GFX card drivers first. Glad your problem is solved.

Anonymous

yes, it is always a good idea to install the GFX card drivers first. Glad your problem is solved.

Viewing 6 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.