bluetooth works but no drivers for anything connecting

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Hardware Compatibility bluetooth works but no drivers for anything connecting

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

normally when you install bluetooth the device drivers are then installed with it and since basically all bluetooth software packs say wrong os long story short i used “R2 CONVERTER GUI” bluetooth works but i cant use it because there’s no drivers for any bluetooth devices
      know where i can download them or something?

If you have Broadcom-based Bluetooth device, you can download this pack.
      It contains a lot of usefull drivers regarding mobile devices support, audio headsets support, etc.
      If you don’t have Broadcom-based device, tell us which software/device you have problems with and we’ll try to help you to make it working. 😉

i downloaded that and restarted and it says “your bluetooth software license does not include use with this bluetooth device” only option is ok i hit ok and tried to pair my headset anyways and it does not work

@think_alien wrote:

i downloaded that and restarted and it says “your bluetooth software license does not include use with this bluetooth device”

It probably means you don’t have Broadcom-based Bluetooth device.

i do have a boardcom bluetooth and ive never had any problems using the broadcom drivers before but oh well i have other headsets i dont need my bluetooth

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.