- 20th August 2011 at 07:43 #44296
I can not get it to work. Getting the application error “The application was unable to start correctly (0x00000022).” etc. I see that others on this forum got it to work. Was there any special things I needed to do that was not in the guide?
- 20th August 2011 at 09:06 #51906
Backup your original BFBC2Game.exe
Download this and replace file.
- 20th August 2011 at 12:45 #51907
- 20th August 2011 at 18:50 #51908
Fixed exe’s did not work.
Already have DEP disabled.
- 20th August 2011 at 19:26 #51909
I used dependency walker and it showed:
xinput1_3.dll access denied
I downloaded the first two and put it in the game folder, those errors went away. The third one I do not know how to solve. I tried setting the security but it won’t let me.
- 21st August 2011 at 02:43 #51910
Figured it out.
First off the error was 0xc0000022.
For some reason the SYSTEM user decided to encrypt all of the directx related DLLs in system32 and syswow64. After getting a good copy of the files from a friend’s computer everything works.
- 21st August 2011 at 05:48 #51911
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.