AutoCAD 2009

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

You have to install AutoCAD 2009 on Windows Server 2008 x64 make sure you install the 64Bit version of AutoCAD 2009, otherwise it won’t install. I tested the AutoCAD LT 2009 64Bit on my Windows Server 2008 x64 and it installs/runs without any problems!

Download links:
      AutoCAD_2009_English_Win_32bit.exe (Not downloadable in The Netherlands)
      AutoCAD_2009_English_Win_64bit.exe (Not downloadable in The Netherlands)
      AutoCAD_LT_2009_English_Win_32bit.exe (550MB)
      AutoCAD_LT_2009_English_Win_64bit.exe (591MB)

Good luck!

Arris

Thank you m8 😉

Hi, anyone else tried it? I’m trying to install Autocad 2009 x64 in WS2008 SP2 x64 and getting the following error when try to start the application

FATAL ERROR: The security system (softlock license manager) is not functioning or is improperly installed.

Already reinstalled several times using the 000-000000 serial without lucky. The crack serials won’t work either.

Any clue?

Thanks!

@acsterf wrote:

Any clue?

I don’t think it is a Server 2008 related problem while the application can just be installed without any workarounds or tricks. You can try to uninstall it and also remove (possible) folders
      in:
      * %ProgramFiles%
      * %ProgramFiles(x86)%
      * %appdata%

After removing the eventually found files/folders restart your PC and install it again.

If that doesn’t work you can better ask your question at the Autodesk Discussion Groups.

Good luck! 😉

AutoCAD is a designing program mainly used by engineers for those how doesn’t know. I can’t install it on my Windows Server 2008 64bit. When I run the installation I get an error (You cannot install this product on the current operating system).
      Can you help me? Or maybe propose me an older version of this program who do work…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.