ATI CCC/driver=no overscan options for 1080 monitor

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications Compatibility ATI CCC/driver=no overscan options for 1080 monitor

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

i had to switch to win7 to get ati ccc advanced functions for my 5850 and asus 1920 x 1080 computer monitor/samsung plasma. it’s been a month now, and i really miss the ‘quiet’ of running server ’08 r2. has anybody had any luck w/the ati ccc/drivers/overscan options and server recently?

You mean this? Seems to be greyed out for me, not sure if that’s the problem you were having. Anyway, I’m using the latest Catalyst so it looks like you’re out of luck :(.

Anonymous

You mean this? Seems to be greyed out for me, not sure if that’s the problem you were having. Anyway, I’m using the latest Catalyst so it looks like you’re out of luck :(.

i can’t even get the ccc to run…how did you? i wouldn’t mind it grayed out, as long as the slider was all the way to the right…well dang 🙁

Anonymous

i can’t even get the ccc to run…how did you? i wouldn’t mind it grayed out, as long as the slider was all the way to the right…well dang 🙁

fixed: got rid of the ati and installed an nvidia gtx 260. once the nvidia drivers are installed, no underscan/overscan issues! heck, even when the drivers are beginning to install, the heading says “installing server 2008 x64 drivers”. can’t get any better than that. now i’m a happy ’08 r2 user once again. really po’ed that ati can’t bust a move and have auto screen sizing in server using 5 series cards. looks like its nvidia gpus for me going forward 😉

Anonymous

fixed: got rid of the ati and installed an nvidia gtx 260. once the nvidia drivers are installed, no underscan/overscan issues! heck, even when the drivers are beginning to install, the heading says “installing server 2008 x64 drivers”. can’t get any better than that. now i’m a happy ’08 r2 user once again. really po’ed that ati can’t bust a move and have auto screen sizing in server using 5 series cards. looks like its nvidia gpus for me going forward 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.