AMD Catalyst™ 11.8 Driver Server 2008/R2 Ready

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Hardware Compatibility AMD Catalyst™ 11.8 Driver Server 2008/R2 Ready

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

This driver is the AMD Catalyst™ 11.8 Driver, I just modified it so all features will install on Server 2008/R2 Operating Systems. The Driver, CCC and Visual C++ Runtime were Server Ready. Only the feature : Drag N Drop Transcoding, OpenCL and WMV Decoder, had to be modified using orca. Once again these are unsupported drivers and definitely not supported by AMD.

Release Notes : AMD Catalyst™ 11.8

Download : Uploadstation / Filesonic

Explain the AMD Catalyst™ 11.8 Driver Server 2008/R2

This is not working for me… I’m running Server08 R2. Just bought a Radeon5450 to try dual monitor support. I have been working on this all morning. Found this (and previous version) fixes and tried to install. The CCC constantly errors “Host Application has stopped working”.

It is the same exact error I got with the original installation, this 11.8 install, a custom 11.8 removing all but the necessary components, and the 11.7 previous mod’ed install.

A section of Problem details
      Problem Signature 09:System.IO.FileNotFoundException
      OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.16.7
      I can install the driver for the Card w/o any issue. But I can not make Windows Display accept the card or allow me to use dual monitors (which is the intent)

@Reaver wrote:

This is not working for me… I’m running Server08 R2. Just bought a Radeon5450 to try dual monitor support. I have been working on this all morning. Found this (and previous version) fixes and tried to install. The CCC constantly errors “Host Application has stopped working”.

It is the same exact error I got with the original installation, this 11.8 install, a custom 11.8 removing all but the necessary components, and the 11.7 previous mod’ed install.

A section of Problem details
      Problem Signature 09:System.IO.FileNotFoundException
      OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.16.7
      I can install the driver for the Card w/o any issue. But I can not make Windows Display accept the card or allow me to use dual monitors (which is the intent)

Try the beta OpenGL 4.2 Driver set, it has Hydravison for your dual monitor.

Still no luck.
      I just don’t think this will work for me.

Try suggestions from my post in Server 2008 section of this forum. They are valid for Server 2008R2 too. It describes how to setup latest original AMD CCC releases to make them work with the server (some features not supported).

I have ati hd 3470 hybrid. How i can install driver?

sorry for bad english, what is version of driver?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.