Adobe Flash Player (18.0.0.203) crashes on Youtube

Forums General General Discussion Adobe Flash Player (18.0.0.203) crashes on Youtube

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hackerman1

Are you having problems with videos on youtube,
        does the Adobe Flash Player plugin crash when you switch videos to fullscreen ?
        If so, then it´s caused by the latest update to Adobe Flash Player (18.0.0.203) which was released 2015-07-08.

Installing Adobe Flash Player v13 (ESR) might solve the problem.

“Extended Support Release – Flash Player 13.0.0.302

What is the Extended Support Release?
        Adobe makes available a version of Flash Player called the “Extended Support Release” (ESR) to organizations that prefer Flash Player stability over new functionality. We have created a branch of the Flash Player code that we keep up to date with all of the latest security updates, but none of the new features or bug fixes available in our current release branch. This allows organizations to ceritify and stay secure on Flash Player with minimal effort.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Adobe Flash Player v13 (ESR): https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_13_active_x.exe

Although I´m using Pale Moon 64-bit, there are a few threads on Adobe´s forum where people say this has happened also with other non-IE browsers, like fx. Firefox.

I had to: install Pale Moon-32, run Pale Moon in safe-mode several times,
        reinstall Pale Moon-64, run Pale Moon in safe-mode several times,
        uninstall & reinstall Adobe Flash Player several times, to fix this problem.

So you might have to do a lot of unstalling and reinstalling to fix this….

Now i finally got it working, running Pale Moon-64 and Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.302

Anonymous

Problem solved: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2952

Anonymous

upgrade Adobe Flash Player

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.