Adobe Dreamweaver CS4

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Applications Compatibility Adobe Dreamweaver CS4

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

The installation does not crash, rather it says I need to upgrade to XP or Vista and fails. Any idea how to get around this? Sorry for the huge pic 🙁

Oh loveley. I was actually considering using this. Might have to dust off my ol mx2004 version copy and see if I have any luck.

does photoshop cs4 work. becuase I just got that last week but havn’t installed yet. and I’d love to know. I also have cs3 as well.

Haven’t tried photoshop… probably has the same style installation. I wish there was a way!

Arris

Hey, maybe a stupid remark, but why don’t you just click Continue in stead of Quit? If I remember correctly I also had to do this with Adobe Photoshop CS4 and it installed/runs fine! Just downloaded the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Trial to test it and it works fine indeed!

@Arris wrote:

Hey, maybe a stupid remark, but why don’t you just click Continue in stead of Quit? If I remember correctly I also had to do this with Adobe Photoshop CS4 and it installed/runs fine! Just downloaded the Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Trial to test it and it works fine indeed!

Yea actually about 5 minutes after I posted that I did and it worked. Haven’t had internet since then and I am posting this as soon as I can. Sorry about this one guys. Continue DOES work.

Cheers. I noticed the same thing but just pressed quit without even noticing the continue option.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.