Re: Re: Windows Vista Games in Server 2008

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Wish List Progress Windows Vista Games in Server 2008 Re: Re: Windows Vista Games in Server 2008

well what happened to me, is I put the files on the desktop, extracted the rars, and then double click on each on they will create the folder C:/Program FilesMicrosoft Games which each one will go in you will need the Vista_Emulation.dll file in System 32 and gameUX.dll (Not Sure What Its Called) in the same directory. My problem is I can get all games to work apart from Minesweep, but some games like solitaire when you close the games I get an error about solitaire haveing a error and had to close.

I have tried to take the games from Vista, and the GameUX registry file, and applied it to server 2008, then I get an error about Xinput9_1_0.dll, and reinstalling it might fix the error, I’ve tried downloading some and adding them, but they never worked, then I took the file from a vista machine, and applied it to server 2008 and the games just wouldnt load.