can somebody please poste me those files?
Export the file extensions you want to open (and are currently being opened) with Windows Photo Gallery:
1. Open the Registry Editor (start -> run -> regedit) and expand HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.
2. Scroll to the extension you want to use (for example .png -> HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT.png), open and export the key.
3. When you look in the opened key for the data of value (default) you see pngfile in the case of extension .png, browse to this key (HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTpngfile) and export it too.
4. Repeat these steps for every extension you want to use.
5. To quickly import the .reg keys on the target machine open the Command Prompt (start -> run -> cmd), browse (cd “c:somefolder”) to the folder where you stored all the .reg files and execute the following command:
for /F %i in ('dir /b *.reg') do @reg import "%i"
Good luck! 😉