ive tried this method: http://www.ngohq.com/news/15043-how-increase-usb-sample-rate-windows-vista-sp1.html
and i mean the hidusb not the hub -.- kinda late night typo =(
1. Download Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (attached below).
2. Download HIDUSBF (attached below).
3. Run Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider and choose Enable Test Mode.
4. Extract HIDUSBF to some folder, right click on HIDUSBF.inf and choose Install.
5. Run Setup.exe from HIDUSBF’s folder, check the Filter on Device box and select your desired sample rate.
6. Run Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider again, choose Sign a System file and insert full path to the installed HIDUSBF.sys file (Usually C:WindowsSystem32DriversHIDUSBF.sys).
7. Restart your computer and enjoy.
8. Verify by using Mouse Rate or DirectInput Mouse Rate (attached below)
and at step 6, ive overrided the usbport.sys signature instead the hidusbf^^ shame on me.
this method works here on sp 2 beta also !