› Forums › General › General Discussion › How to get CTRL+ALT+DEL to open directly the task manager? › Re: Re: How to get CTRL+ALT+DEL to open directly the task manager?
I was afraid you are going to say that 😀 I know that key combination, but i dont like to move my hand across the entire keyboard just to open the task manager 😛
Im still looking for solution, but until then i found sort of workaround.
If anyone is interested, here is how to do it:
1. Right click on the desktop, select new > shortcut
2. type taskmgr in the bar, choose some name and press finish.
3. move the shortcut somewhere (my documents for example)
4. Go to the properties window of the shortcut
5. Assign your own shortcut key to open task manager by pressing the key combination you want in the “Shortcut key:” bar:
In my case i use CTRL+ALT+NUM0 because its very close to CTRL+ALT+DEL 🙂